The New Dimension in Simultaneous Measurement of Spirometry and Respiratory Gas Analysis
Spirometry, Flow/Volume and lung volumes are the dominating measurements in the traditional pulmonary diagnostic market. Spirometers are used in many areas for initial checkups, not only by respiratory physicians but also by paediatricians, in occupational health and hospitals, as well as others who are interested in static and or dynamic lung volumes. A spirometry is the first step to a fast and secure diagnosis of asthma, COPD or other pulmonary diseases.
The SpiroScout is a complete lung function laboratory based on the unique ultrasonic measurement principle of GANSHORN. It enables the exact determination of all spirometric parameters.
But the SpiroScout is much more than just a spirometer. As the first of its kind the SpiroScout simultaneously measures flow and gas density providing all the necessary information about the volume and gas exchange from one single measurement.
- High precision spirometry due to direct flow measurement
- Realtime BTPS correction, drift free, high accuracy
- Different options available such as rhinomanometry, oscillatory resistance, capnovolumetry, emphysema test, dead space analysis
- No volume calibration and no warm-up time necessary
- Perfectly hygienic concept optimising workflow and patient safety
- No perceptible resistance and more comfort for the patients